Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Winter 2014 TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Winter 2014 To Be Read List.

ForbiddenEven In ParadiseThe Iron TrialBlue Lily, Lily BlueThis Shattered WorldThe Retribution of Mara DyerBreaking the RulesForever SummerDeceptionThe Body Electric
  1. Forbidden (Forbidden, # 1) by Kimberly Griffiths Little
  2. Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
  3. The Iron Trial (Magisterium, # 1) by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
  4. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, # 3) by Maggie Stiefvater
  5. This Shattered World (Starbound, # 2) by Aime Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
  6. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 3) by Michelle Hodkin
  7. Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, # 1.5) by Katie McGarry
  8. Forever Summer (Summer, # 4) by C.J. Duggan
  9. Deception (Defiance, # 2) by C.J. Redwin
  10. The Body Electric by Beth Revis

Most of these are books that I really NEED to read. What's on your winter to-be-read list? Let me know!

10 comments:

  1. We have a couple in common! So many new-to-me books here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! I haven't read The Dream Thieves or The Evolution of Mara Dyer yet, but those are definitely on my TBR. Great choices. I hope you enjoy reading these:) Check out my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about 10% into Blue Lily, Lily Blue. It hasn't hooked me yet, but I feel close. :) Definitely looking forward to This Shattered World. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dream Thieves was better than The Raven Boys for me. And The Evolution of Mara Dyer was better than I was expecting too. Definitely both good sequels! Thanks for stopping by and commenting Teisha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I really enjoyed The Iron Trial, it's great fun although the Harry Potter influences are clear. The Body Electric looks really interesting, I'll have to add that to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily Blue was incredibly good (this series is amazing!) The Iron Trial was good, but now as much as I expected. I have a couple of these in my TBR list too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to This Shattered World, too! I've heard great things about Blue Lily, Lily Blue; I hope you enjoy it. I may go back to that series after the final book comes out, but for now, nah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read The Iron Trial. Middle Grade isn't typically my favorite, so I've been putting it off a little bit. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Joel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did finish Blue Lily, Lily Blue and will be reviewing it this week. I haven't picked up The Iron Trial yet because it's MG. It's just not my favorite. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete