Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Series I Have Yet to Finish

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Series I Have Yet to Finish.

As if hosting the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge isn’t enough motivation for me to finish all of these series that I’ve gotten started! But it’s just almost impossible. I love a good series. I’ve got roughly 65ish series started and not finished. I know. I keep up with it in a spreadsheet because I’m a nerd. Some of these are series where not all of the books have been published so I physically can’t finish them just yet. But some of them have been published for way too long. I’m going to focus on the series where I only have one book left to read in order to complete them.

  1. Age of X by Richelle Mead – The Eyes of Andromeda (not pictured)
  2. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater – The Raven King (not pictured)
  3. The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo – Ruin & Rising
  4. Partials by Dan Wells - Ruins
  5. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey – The Last Star (not pictured)
  6. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer - Winter
  7. Lux by Jennifer L Armentrout - Opposition
  8. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - Finale
  9. Starbound by Meagan Spooner & Aime Kaufman – Their Fractured Light
  10. Pivot Point by Kasie West – Split Second
  11. Beautifully Broken by Courtney Cole – Until We Fly
  12. Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee – End of Days

There are actually more I’m sure. Which series have you just not finished yet? Consider signing up for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge as extra motivation to knock them out. Each series ender read and reviewed in 2015 gets you an entry into a monthly and yearly giveaway. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment