Saturday, October 31, 2015

October EOM Wrap Up

October 2nd started my All Things Halloween event--a month of paranormal, supernatural, mystery/thriller, etc reviews and books. With Ever's arrival on October 20th reading and blogging took a back seat this month. Thankfully I had posts scheduled ahead for the entire month, but I'm really behind on responding to comments. I know you guys understand. And before I forget HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I have read 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*War (True Reign, # 3) by Jennifer Anne Davis
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
Whisper by Heather Hildenbrand
Cage of Deceit (Reign of Secrets, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens

I have reviewed 10 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Deception (Defiance, # 2) by CJ Redwine
A Thousand Nights by EK Johnston
*Deliverance (Defiance, # 3) by CJ Redwine
The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, # 3) by Julie Kagawa (DNF)
*Ignite Me (Shatter Me, # 3) by Tahereh Mafi
The One (The Selection, # 3) by Kiera Cass
Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
*The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 3) by Michelle Hodkin
Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, # 2) by Pierce Brown
The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eater's Daughter, # 1) by Melinda Salisbury

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 168 & Stacking the Shelves - 122
Sunday Post - 169 & Stacking the Shelves - 123
Sunday Post – 170
Sunday Post - 171
Top Ten Bookish Things I Have Stopped/Want to Stop
Top Ten Author Duos I Want to See
Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie
Top Ten Favorite Things About Halloween
Waiting on Unforgiven (Fallen, # 5) by Lauren Kate
Waiting on Never Never Part 3 (Never Never, # 3) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Waiting on Forget Tomorrow (Forget Tomorrow, # 1) by Pintip Dunn
Waiting on Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, # 1) by Cassandra Clare
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge – October Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm 21 days ahead on my daily Bible reading.
I've read 89 out of 104 books. (4 ahead of schedule)
I've read 13 out of 10-12 series enders.

A Word About November:
I'm trying to settle into motherhood. Knowing that Ever would be arriving in October, I scheduled myself a blogging break for the entire month of November. I do have a few reviews scheduled for the month, but I don't plan to be active with responding to comments or visiting other blogs like I normally do. I hope that this time off will allow me to settle into a routine as a mother, but I also hope to get some mega reading done. So far in the week and a half that she's been here, I've only read one day so that's not the best sign for reading. But obviously, she's my priority now. Don't worry, I have December almost completely scheduled already too so I'll definitely return to posting regularly then. I hope you all have a great November and Happy Thanksgiving (for the US) if I don't see you before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment