Thursday, October 1, 2015

September 2015 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 9 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 3) by Michelle Hodkin
Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, # 2) by Pierce Brown
*Surviving Ice (Burying Water, # 4) by KA Tucker
The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eater's Daughter, # 1) by Melinda Salisbury
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
Until Friday Night (The Field Party, # 1) by Abbi Glines
The Lies About Truth by Courtney C Stevens
The Key (True Reign, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
Red (True Reign, # 2) by Jennifer Anne Davis

I have reviewed 7 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers
Unraveling You (Unraveling You, # 1) by Jessica Sorensen
Raveling You (Unraveling You, # 2) by Jessica Sorensen
Awakening You (Unraveling You, # 3) by Jessica Sorensen
Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 1) by Rae Carson
*Sweet (Contours of the Heart, # 3) by Tammara Webber
Stealing Third by Marta Brown

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 164 & Stacking the Shelves - 118
Sunday Post - 165 & Stacking the Shelves - 119
Sunday Post – 166 & Stacking the Shelves - 120
Sunday Post - 167 & Stacking the Shelves - 121
Top Ten Series I Have Yet to Finish
Top Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With
Top Ten Fall 2015 TBR List
Top Ten Authors (Books) If You Like Colleen Hoover
Waiting on The Siren by Kiera Cass
Waiting on Morning Star (Red Rising Trilogy, # 3) by Pierce Brown
Waiting on Exit, Pursued by a Bear by EK Johnston
Waiting on an Oldie # 1 The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, # 1) by Rae Carson
Waiting on Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, # 2) by Katie McGarry
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge – September Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm 28 days ahead on my daily Bible reading.
I've read 85 out of 104 books. (8 ahead of schedule)
I've read 12 out of 10-12 series enders.

A Word About October:
October 2nd starts my All Things Halloween event--a month of paranormal, supernatural, mystery/thriller, etc reviews and books. I have all of my reviews already prepped and scheduled for this month. However, Baby Girl is due on October 24th so I have no idea when exactly she will be born or how this will affect my ability to blog. Sunday Post/Stacking the Shelves, Top Ten Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday posts might get abandoned this month should she arrive early. I'll try not to disappear and to keep you guys updated on progress as much as I can. But if I seem to disappear (or am really late responding to blog comments), then I hope you will understand and bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment