Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Post - 170

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

This is it guys! Baby Girl should arrive this week! Friday was my last day at work before maternity leave. I doubt I'll be very present for the rest of the month, but I do have plenty of posts pre-scheduled. No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: All Things Halloween Review of Ignite Me (Shatter Me, # 3) by Tahereh Mafi (4 Stars)
Tuesday: Top Ten Author Duos I'd Like to See
Wednesday: Waiting on Never Never Part 3 (Never Never, # 3) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Thursday: All Things Halloween Review of The One (The Selection, # 3) by Kiera Cass (4 Stars)

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: All Things Halloween Review of Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
Tuesday: Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask From the Book Genie
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: All Things Halloween Review of The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 3) by Michelle Hodkin

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2015 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment