Saturday, October 1, 2016

September 2016 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 5 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
*November Rain (Bad Bloods, # 1) by Shannon A Thompson
Losing It (Losing It, # 1) by Cora Carmack (not pictured)
Faking It (Losing It, # 2) by Cora Carmack (not pictured)
Finding It (Losing It, # 3) by Cora Carmack (not pictured)


I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Me Before You (Me Before You, # 1) by Jojo Moyes
*The Crown (The Selection, # 5) by Kiera Cass
Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, # 1) by Simone Elkeles
The Captive Heart by Michelle Griep

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 211 & Stacking the Shelves - 152
Sunday Post - 212
Sunday Post - 213
Sunday Post - 214
Top Ten Fall TV Shows I'm Ready to Watch
Top Ten All-Time Favorite Fantasy Books
Top Ten Audiobooks
Top Ten Fall 2016 TBR List
Waiting on Bloom by Estée Lalonde
Waiting on RoseBlood by AG Howard
Waiting on Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 3) by Jenny Han
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – September Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm on schedule for my daily Bible reading.
I've read 71 out of 52 books (of course several of those are children's books).
I've read 9 out of 10-12 series enders.

1 comment: