Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Last 10 Books I've Added to My TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten New Adds to My TBR List.

  1. Shaken: Discovering Your True Identity in the Midst of Life's Storms by Tim Tebow
  2. Mr. President (White House Duet, # 1) by Katy Evans
  3. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by JK Rowling
  4. Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, # 1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
  5. Swear (My Blood Approves, # 5) by Amanda Hocking
  6. Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, # 5) by Sarah J Maas (and untitled book 6 also)
  7. 100 Hours (100 Hours, # 1) by Rachel Vincent
  8. Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist
  9. RoseBlood by AG Howard
  10. Bloom: Navigating Life and Style by Estée Lalonde

What are the most recent books you've added to your TBR list? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment