Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top Ten Books I'm Anticipating Q1/Q2 2017

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I'm Anticipating Q1/Q2 2017.

  1. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
  2. Long Way Home (Thunder Road, # 3) by Katie McGarry
  3. Kiss the Girls (Kiss the Girls, # 1) by CJ Duggan
  4. Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 3) by Jenny Han
  5. Cage of Darkness (Reign of Secrets, # 2) by Jennifer Anne Davis
  6. Roar (Stealing Storms, # 1) by Cora Carmack
  7. Havoc (Mayhem, # 4) by Jamie Shaw
  8. Until it Fades by KA Tucker
  9. Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, # 2) by Cinda Williams Chima
  10. RoseBlood by AG Howard

There are even more releases that I'm excited about, but I need to read some books before I feel right featuring those. What new releases are you excited about for the first half of 2017? Let me know!

15 comments:

  1. Great list! We share Carve the mark this week. I can't wait to get my hands on it! I've seen RoseBlood on a lot of lists this week so it has me intrigued too.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing these to my attention. Shadwocaster has a gorgeous cover! I can't wait to read Veronica Roth's new book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start that Thunder Road series. I really loved Pushing the Limits, but not really the rest of the books in that series... so that's probably why I haven't been super excited to try the motorcycle books. BUT-- I think I'm finally getting in the mood for them :) Also, YES to the new Lara Jean book!! I'm so excited there's going to be more of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely forgot to put RoseBlood on my list but I'm definitely looking forward to that book as well. Looks like an excellent list so Happy Reading to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so close to adding Roseblood - just too hard to narrow it down! :) Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! Roseblood sounds really interesting!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!


    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I've heard some negative things about Carve the Mark this week - I am stil interested in reading it. Looking at the comments, sounds like I need to check out Roseblood as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover of Roar looks amazing! Reminds me of the Truthwitch series covers. The Shattered Realms covers look awesome too. I've not read the first one yet, but it is tempting. RoseBlood is on my list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you read Carve the Mark yet? I've had some review books that have taken priority so I still haven't gotten to it! Thanks for stopping by Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got Shadowcaster for review that I need to read soon, but I still need to get Carve the Mark! Thanks for stopping by Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love all of Katie McGarry's books, but I hope you enjoy the Thunder Road series. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Michelle! I hope we both enjoy Always and Forever, Lara Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope we both get around to RoseBlood and enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I totally understand! Thanks for stopping by Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, those highly anticipated books seem to be love or hate ones I think. I still hope to check both of these out though. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read the Truthwitch series because I didn't love her prior series, but you're right, the covers are similar. Thanks for stopping by Jamie!

    ReplyDelete